Most of us make the fatal mistake of ignoring the symptoms of any disease. If we feel feverish and dizzy, we refuse to accept the fact that we may be coming down with fever. If we see a lump around the chest area the first reaction is shock, followed by denial of the fact that we may be having cancer. To put it in a nutshell, no one wants to believe that they are ill or diseased.
But if you neglect the symptoms and carry on as if nothing as happen the possibilities are indeed very frightening. Ignoring the signs may lead to permanent harm in the long run. Even if you do consult a doctor, it may be too late to do anything. Haven’t we often heard the phrase that doctors use,” If only you would have come to us earlier, then we could have done something.”
The question is when is the proper time to consult an urologist? Here are a few reasons to convince you not to neglect the signs of your body:
* If you have experienced infertility, then don’t just sit tight and neglect it. A healthy sex life is important to sustain a relationship. An urologist can help you to overcome this problem by suggesting medications.
* You may be experiencing a pain in the lower abdomen accompanied by inconsistent urine frequency, not being able to urinate, or a burning sensation while urinating. You have to get a dipstick test done to check for chances of infection.
* If you have felt the urge to urinate more frequently than usual, there are chances of bladder infection.
* Excess calcium deposits in the urinary tract can lead to formation of stones. These “stones” tend to block the ureters. As a result, the urine is not allowed to pass out and it is accompanied by intense pain the abdomen or lower back.
* Bladder or prostrate cancer is a most important reason to consult an urologist immediately.
Are you a resident of Laurel, Maryland? Then you are lucky, because some of the most qualified urologists in the US are practicing there. murdockurology.com is one of the reputed clinics that operate in Laurel. Be it kidney, bladder and testicular ultrasonography, laser prostatectomy, or urodynamic testing of the function of the bladder, they have a vast range of treatment programs available here. Don’t take chances with your health anymore!